Employment Relations Act
Companies Face $20,000 Fine
From 1 July 2011 an Employment Agreement must be in place for everyone
- Under the Employment Relations Act 2010. from 1 July 2011 all employment administration must be up to date.
- Labour Inspectors will have virtually unlimited powers and will enforce them.
- Penalties are increased from $5K to $10K for individuals and $10K to $20K for companies which don't comply.
- Employers are required to keep up to date personal files for every employee, plus a copy of the employment agreement, signed or not.
- Even if an employee won't sign the agreement, there must be a file for that employee.
- AEL offers specialist advice and support.
- A free consultation with AEL's specialist - who has 25 years human resources and general management experience.
- AEL's Employment Agreements are tailored to your business and make certain you comply with the law.
- AEL makes it as simple and painless as possible - Remember one size does not fit all.
- AEL will make sure that you minimise the risk of employment issues, save time, have a more motivated staff and reduce your stress.